Try out the next generation HP 3Par StoreServ 7200 Wednesday March 27th, 2013
Baltic Information Technology, Ltd. offer a unique opportunity to try out next generation Hewlett-Packard Enterprise disk array HPE 3Par StoreServ 7200.
For testing purposes, we can offer HPE 3Par StoreServ 7200 array with following specifications:
- Two reserved controllers, each with 12GB of memory;
- Each of the controllers are equipped with two 8GB FC and four 10GB iSCSI ports;
- Twelve 450GB 10k SAS HDD;
- Eight 100GB SSD HDD;
- Optional 3.5” drive shelf with twelve 2TB nearline SAS HDD (7.2k);
- All possible license to ensure full functionality (OS suite, Replication suite, Data Optimization suite, Reporting suite, Application suite Oracle, SQL, Exchange, VMware etc.).
If you are interested in a powerful, safe, easily manageable array of competitively price, and if you want to fully evaluate the solutions to the practice of trying it, feel free to contact BIT sales department: tel.(+371) 67819977, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
New HPE 3Par StoreServ:
- Efficient – We reduce storage costs by reducing storage capacity by 50%. We do this without the performance trade-offs thanks to hardware-enabled Thin technologies and Autonomic Tiering;
- Effortless – We help you reduce your management time by 90% with Autonomic Management. That makes storage Self-Configuring, Self-Provisioning, Self-Optimizing;
- Bullet-proof – It`s Tier1 features now in economy size. The quad controller design and resiliency features deliver 3X the performance of other systems in its class and can double VM density on your existing server infrastructure;
- Future-proof – You have freedom to grow in any direction by upgrading controllers, ports, disks and ports instead of purchasing an additional array.
More information about HPE 3Par StoreServ here.