Manager and contact information
1. The controller of personal data processing is SIA “Baltijas Informācijas Tehnoloģijas”, registration no. 40003042434, legal address: Ūnijas Street 15a, Riga, LV-1039.
2. Contact information on issues related to personal data processing is: email@example.com, tel. +37167819977.
What information do we get?
We collect personal information that You voluntarily provide to us via email, web-based questionnaires and other direct communications with You. When contacting us, You must provide your name, contact information and other information You wish to provide.
How do we use the personal data we collect?
We may use the personal data we collect to:
- provide You with the services and information you request,
- process Your orders and draw up the necessary documents,
- provide You with effective customer support,
- help prevent fraudulent activities,
- send You information messages if You have explicitly agreed to receive them,
- comply with the requirements of regulatory enactments,
- inform the public about our activities.
We may transfer Your information to third parties to comply with regulatory requirements, cooperate with supervisory authorities, help prevent criminal activity and protect the legal rights of us, You and others.
How do we protect personal data?
We protect Customer's data using modern technology and organizational capabilities, taking into account existing privacy risks and available resources, such as firewalls, intrusion detection, analysis software and data encryption. We provide, constantly review and improve safeguards to protect Your personal information.
How long do we keep personal data?
We store Your personal data for as long as we need it in accordance with the relevant purposes of personal data processing and as permitted or required by law.